Date: Sunday, December 11th, 2022
- Rehearsal Date: Sunday, December 10th, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM; Registration starts at 1:30PM
- Location: Platt Student Performing Arts House Platt Student Performing Arts House (3702 Spruce Street)
- 1:30 PM Registration at Rehearsal Site
- 2-3:00 PM Rehearsal; then chaperoned SEPTA trip provided to and from performance site
- 3:30-4:00PM Group Picture, and Setup at Xmas Village http://www.philachristmas.com/
- 4:00-5:00PM Performance, Main Stage, Xmas Village **with the University of Pennsylvania Band**
Attire and What to Bring
- Casual attire is suggested for the rehearsal. Holiday-themed attire is suggested and encouraged for the performance.
- Your instrument, a collapsible music stand, a pencil. Music will be provided in both digital and paper form.
- Participants under the age of 18 (Medical,Permission, and Photo Waiver – Required of all minors) will be provided via Docusign.
- Participants 18 and older (Photo Waiver) will be provided via Docusign.
Driving Directions and Parking Information at https://www.pennband.net/tbonexmas/